About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

My Boys!

If I sit up tall enough, I can still look a little taller than the boys. They are getting to be huge!!

Grandpa John carving the turkey bird! Dad, you are really looking like a "Grandpa" today, Wow!
Today, we had a small, but absolutely amazing Thanksgiving dinner at Gramma Connie's and Grandpa John's. Gramma said, "don't make to big a serving of sweet potatoes and stuffing (my contribution) cause there is only 7 of us". Yeah right! We had enough food to feed 20! That Gramma Connie always outdoes herself! Seriously! Oh, yeah and the Pumpkin Cheesecake was to die for. Sorry Kurt, you have competition!
After dinner my Mom, Dad, and Uncle Ray taught me to play "Farmer's Rummy". I am always such a terrible card player. So I reluctantly agreed to allow them to try and teach me. Being the somewhat competitive person that I am, I quickly got into the groove of the game and with a little beginner's luck, I smoked them all!!! Ha!
Today we didn't have all of our family with us, and we missed them so much! I just want to say "Thank You" to my mom and dad for having us over for dinner AGAIN!, and for all your never ending support while I try to raise the boys in such a demanding world! Thank you to my boys for being just who you are and making my life so exciting! Thank you to Shawn, who missed dinner again! and for being the absolute King of all Kings and for taking such good care of me and our boys! We really do appreciate the sacrifices that you make in your life for us to all live such an amazing life! I am also so thankful for my health and my family's health!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends that I could see today! I am so thankful to have all of you in my life!

No comments: