About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help!

Help! Can someone please tell me how to do this! I want to be this "House Husband"!!!



Yes, this would be my husband! He knows what it means to take a load off, relax in the sunshine, take time to smell the roses. How come, when I was home full time, there are no pictures of me doing this?... Hmmmm... Interesting isn't it. Well, not really. It's a man's world. No, I am not bitter... really! I am glad he is taking time for himself. Something I really need to learn how to schedule into my day. On a more positive note for me, my knee injury is improving and my training is going so much better now. Even though I am working more, I am finally getting the time management thing down and making my workouts really count. I skipped out on my first scheduled race of the season to rest the knee, and my coach was very happy I did. I am that much better for it now! It is almost the end of January and I have procrastinated enough now on posting my proposed race schedule for the 2009 season! I need to post my races in order to hold myself accountable to my goal results! If I post the races for all to see, I will need to post my result and blog about my race. (I love that part) I know it will feel good after doing it. So here goes nothing! Hope to see some of you out there this year at the races! I am looking forward to a successful year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoah, awesome race schedule. That would be the advantage of living on the island - RACES THAT ACTUALLY START BEFORE APRIL! Well, I'm in Aruba right now, but I know there is tons of snow in Ontario ... and I mean tons. I miss B.C.!