About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Freakin Cold Here!!!

Christmas day dinner at the Erlandson's in frigid Tucson Arizona!!! We have woke up to frost on the grass and snow in the mountains! I haven't rode my bike yet... I'm starting to feel like a loose canon!... We have 6 days left and I am hoping the outside air temps are warm enough to ride, cause I'm going no matter what!! We are only 10 minutes from the famous Mt. Lemon. Apparently if you are a real triathlete you will ride Mt. Lemon while you are here training. I have yet to get there! Hoping to go today! It is supposed to get up to 14 C by 3pm.

We had a rare family photo opp! Way too much turkey and stuffing!!!



The Grand Canyon!!! Yes, we were slipping and sliding along the trails in the snow!!! I guess we should be thankful that we are not in 3 feet of snow!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! we were at the Grand Canyon on Monday! I hope you are having fun :)))