About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More biking, more sunshine, more forests and more OJ than a girl can handle in one day!

Today was absolutely spectacular!! I rode for over 2 and 1/2 hours! It felt like 30 minutes. I wanted to keep going, but I promised to be back to take the boys to "Cold Stone Creamery". Some amazing ice cream for a protein recovery meal and I was good to go again. Unfortunately the sun was setting and I also promised to be back to help with dinner. Tomorrow we plan to ride Mt. Lemmon early in the morning so we can play at the pool during the "UTP" times ("Ultimate tanning position"). I haven't used that term since high school! Then some shopping and a run in the afternoon! Happy New Year!!!! I am feeling very spoiled, but I am also so appreciative of my life. I am very lucky!! I have to come back at spring break. Nana Cindi has welcomed us back with open arms! Sorry Shawn, me and the boys are Tucson bound come spring break whether you are off work or not!


More cactus!
More sunshine and blue sky than a girl can handle!

The cactus are absolutely amazing! They have to be 70 years old before they start growing one of their arms, so this one is ancient! They are also only native to this desert here in the "Arizona Sonora Desert".


This one is just a baby cactus! But still bigger than Brady!




Of course our day would not be complete without the fresh squeezed OJ. We have added some delicious grapefruit that we got at the "Sunflower Farmer's Market". (3 for a $1) They are blood red and very juicy! Hope everyone has an amazing New Year's Eve tomorrow!




No comments: