About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Friday, December 12, 2008

My last one!!!!!!!!

My last 3 hour Compu Trainer ride of 2008!

Yes, I did this! I know, I know! No one admits to riding on their trainer for 3 hours! But, I know there are a lot of 'Closet' trainers out there that do. I'm just crazy enough to actually tell someone I do this... Hey, if Lisa Bentley can take her Compu Trainer with her on a cruise ship, this is nothing!...
I had just the most amazing day today! 6:30am I swam with Masters for the last time in 2008. I am looking forward to swimming in Arizona next week. (Maybe I'll find an outdoor pool to train in!) Then, I had coffee and exchanged Christmas gifts with the most fantastic, generous, enthusiastic and inspiring 40 year old Mom's (my athlete's training for Victoria 1/2 Iron) They spoiled me beyond words!!! Then I met up with my Need For Speed Thursday Night group with Sarah and the gang to do some serious hills! I finished the night with our farewell dinner and drinking a bottle of the best wine ever!!! with my Mom and Dad. ("Beaufort 06 Cab-Sauv") from the Comox Valley!!! (given to me from Sandy and Trish) Woo Hoo!
Now I am off to bed, to wake at 6 am, to start our journey through Kamloops, Calgary, and down to Arizona! I promise, I promise to try and blog my way down and back!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments: