About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

7500 meters!!!





6:00 am Saturday morning!!! :))) What are we getting ourselves into!




So it wasn't 100 X 100 on 1:30, those guys were in the next lane over! Whew! The best this little triathlete could pull off this morning was 100 X 75's on 1:30!!! 7500m, 7.5km, 8202.1 yards, 4.66 miles! Doesn't matter which one you use, it was a long way for me! It took our lane 2.5 hours. My shoulders are killing me!
We were mixed in with the swim club kids, and the guys in the 100 X 100 lane did Fly for their last 100. They did 10,000m! The little 14 year old chic in our lane decided that after 25 100's on 1:30, she would join us and do 75 X 75 KICK on 1:30. She lead the lane and got 20 seconds rest each time. We all thought, who needs arms when you can kick like that! We were in awe! Now I am going for a run. The storm has passed, the sun is out and the trails are calling me! So is Hana! I must not let her down.



No comments: