About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hockey Morning In Comox


No, today I am not racing in an adventure race! I am racing my own clock, to keep Braydan and Nathan in the good books with their new hockey coaches. I think it bothers me more when they are late for their games than it bothers them. They have it figured out. It is way too early in the morning to really care if they are not there 20 mins before game time. Shawn is at work, and we have our first "Mom needs to be at three places at the same time" type morning!!!



Braydan 4:55am getting ready for the first game of the season!

6:20am, I have just returned from dropping Braydan off and I am home to see Nathan is enjoying hot chocolate and taking his sweet time getting going!!!! AHhhhhhh!

We stopped briefly to see the sun just peeking over the ocean, before doing mock 3 to the arena for Nathan's game start!



Braydan scored 3 goals in the first period!! He was quickly moved to defence and told he was only allowed to get assists for the rest of the game. They are still trying to even the teams out, so they don't want anyone to take him away, so they are hiding him until regular season games start!!! Ha! Ha! Trick, Trick!
Gramma Connie was at the arena and enjoyed the action too! Grandpa John was already down at the ocean casting, hoping to snag a salmon! Jordan was lucky to stay in bed through all our morning activities. He really needs to get a job! It is actually 13'C this morning, blue sky, beautiful. It would have been a great day for an adventure race.... I couldn't imagine being anywhere else other than watching my boys play their little hearts out, priceless!







No comments: