About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I "CAN" JUST BREATHE!

Some days I find being a Mom one of the most immense challenges I have EVER attempted! Some days it feels like there just isn't enough coffee, wine, or chocolate to make anything better! The morning war zone of making lunches, finding hoodies, fighting over "Tech Decks", begging for brushed teeth, combed hair, wearing clean clothes, using our "nice" words, and getting out the door on time can make a Mother want to just fly far, far, away!!! Then, as you are driving like a maniac to get them all to their schools, so that teachers can continue the madness with them, you see this....


Nothing like a good old sunrise over the Georgia Strait to brighten any ones day!!! That is when I say to myself, "Just Breathe, you are so lucky to be alive and to have the gift of sight, movement, and three amazing boys... Breathe!" (My mantra!)
Then I come home, pour myself another cup of coffee... This time it is hot! I have a piece of chocolate, log onto You Tube, and get my daily reminder of how much harder motherhood could be! This video is my most favorite, and I cannot ever get through it without getting a knot in my throat!
Have a beautiful Tuesday! and remember to BREATHE!







1 comment:

Noa said...

Wow, amazing pictures...!