About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Monday, October 20, 2008

I LOVE MONDAYS!!!




I LOVE Mondays because I get to meet up with great women that LOVE running in our spectacular trails we are so lucky to have!


At 7am our day was looking pretty wet. It was absolutely pouring rain! I had been anticipating our trail run today all weekend hoping for sunshine so that I could take some great photos. Fall is always a great time to do the Trent River trail because you cannot describe the colours! Just fabulous!


It was our lucky day!!! The rain stopped and the sun was out in full force! I am so sorry for the other trail running women that didn't make it today! You missed a great morning trek!! So here are some pictures for you to drool over!



Beautiful Monday Morning Adventure Running women!






Entering the trail at Trent River




Moe's Misery sign at the turn around.





A rare 'Old Growth' beauty!

No comments: