About Me

I am a mother of three very hungry, busy boys. A Wife to a helicopter pilot and my most amazing support and sponsor of my triathlon lifestyle! I am the owner of Perseverance Multisport Coaching in Whistler, BC. I coach athletes competing in short to long course distance triathlons. I started racing triathlon in 2003 in my first sprint distance race and gradually worked my way up to the Ironman level racing. This past July, I completed my 9th Ironman Canada race! In 2009, My goal one day is to qualify for Ironman Hawaii World Championships and show my boys that with a lot of commitment, hard work and determination "Anything is Possible"! I hope that I can instill the love of sport and living life to its fullest every day to my boys and to everyone I am able to share my healthy triathlon lifestyle with!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ironman World Championships!


If anyone is looking for me on Saturday, I will be glued to my computer monitor watching the race live!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey

I was looking at PT performance training's blog ( I signed up with them, thanks to you :)and I saw that you have a blog too.
Awesome.

Your blog is now bookmarked with all my other blogs!

Keep on going to hard work.
I admire you a lot you know.

Your friend
Pascale

Audrey said...

Thanks Pascale!! Oh my gosh, I never know if anyone ever comes here! Thanks for the comment, it means a lot to me! We really need to get together soon! I am glad you are with PT performance. I really like Noa!